SAP Calculations (Standard Assessment Procedure)
Energy Council employs highly experienced accredited SAP assessors, On Construction Domestic Energy Assessors (OCDEA) and Domestic Energy Assessors (DEA). A SAP assessment is required to prove compliance with current Building Regulations Part L1A and 1B ADL 2013.
We are qualified to carry out these Part L compliance calculations on—
- Residential—All New Homes, Existing Homes, Conversions and Extensions (OCDEA)
- Residential—All Existing Homes (DEA)
In 2016 Part L will be updated again with even more rigorous targets set. It is now even more important that you have robust, professional advice on how to meet these regulations in the optimal, cost effective way.
To complement our SAP Assessment service we also provide:
- Energy Performance Certification
- Air Tightness Testing
- Thermal Bridging Calculations
- Sound Insulation Testing
- BREEAM and Code Assessments
We are able to provide a cost effective, efficient & convenient service to ensure your development achieves Building Regulations compliance. No building is too simple or too complex.
How can Energy Council assist you with SAP?
All our quotes include the following essential components:
- Design Stage SAP Calculations
- Predicted Energy Certificates
- As Built SAP Calculations
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Lodgement Fee
- FREE recommendations
Our in-house OCDEA and DEA SAP assessors are able to offer recommendations at no extra cost. Prices start at just £35/unit for multiple dwellings. We will not be beaten on price!
We will make the process cost effective and simple for you. Call us today.
Get a free quotation