Infrared Thermal Imaging Surveys
We offer a number of services relating to thermal imaging. Infrared thermal imaging provides an invaluable insight into numerous service sectors:
- Visualize energy loss and savings
- Images of defects
- Clear and simple reporting
- Stock condition profiling
- Rank and rate buildings targeting big wins quickly
- Assists with CRC/ CESP/ CERT/ ECO funding
Defects Investigation for
- Roofs, walls, windows, floors
- Leak investigation for underfloor heating
- Air tightness and leakage
- Thermal bridging
Predictive maintenance on
- Electrical and mechanical plant (poor connections, arcing, overheating, belts, bearings, motors etc)
- Planned maintenance and insurance
- Server rooms
- Solar panels
Our non-invasive assessments, coupled with our high level consultancy services, draw upon our wealth of knowledge from over 20 years of experience within the construction industry allow you access to the most simplistic and cost effective solutions available.
All work is carried out in accordance with BS 13187 (Thermal Performance of Buildings – Qualitative detection of thermal irregularities in building envelopes – Infrared Method) with minimal disruption and can be scheduled around your site requirements. Our services can be provided by BINDT certified level 2 and 3 thermographers.
Because we are also registered Air Leakage Testing engineers, we can also carry out an air leakage test of the building at the same time if required.
Our Engineers and have the technical knowledge and experience to ensure you benefit from a professional and effective thermographic service.
Please call our thermography team for further information.
Get a free quotation